Friday, February 8, 2008

Working on it...

A few things going on in my life at the moment.

Had a really busy week. We went to Iron Maiden this wednesday and it was Awesome. They were Awesome the Crowd were Awesome too.

Had an appointment with my psychologist. She seems impressed with the goals I have set formyself and they way I am handling it all. I feel better and better about myself every day and its really good to finally feel like I am getting somewhere.

I am now down 14kgs which I think is a fantastic feat for me especially. I have delt with a few past issues too which have helped me recognise where I am coming from in this journed and also where I am heading.

Got a surprise this morning but I would rather not talk much about it other than to mention that this could either end up being a really good thing or it could set me back a while so for now I will be keeping in at that until I can elaborate on it.

I had a personal training session this morning and then after lucn I went out for a walk with my hubby and the dog, I took my 1kg weights with me so I could do some arm work as well.

Gonna have a nice light meal and then take the Ash for another walk

No comments: